WMS Product owner (m/f/x)
AUTODOC is a fast-growing, technology-driven company specialised in automotive e-commerce headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The company was founded in 2008. We are a team of like-minded people from different countries and cultures. We place great emphasis on digital solutions and social media channels, provide technical support in the appropriate national languages, and focus on the demand for our product range.
We are currently looking for a WMS Product Owner (m/f/x) who will be responsible for selection, onboarding, implementation, roll-out and support organization establishing of a WMS for all warehouses operated by Autodoc
Key tasks and responsidilities:
- Preparation and execution of the RFQ for WMS selection.
- Development and execution of the selected solution onboarding and roll-out plan.
- Development and establishment of the necessary delivery and support processes and organizations.
- Creation and maintaining of the product roadmap.
- Insure documentation and training plans availability and quality.
- Take part in coordination of the software delivery process to minimize business risks and interruptions.
- Assume responsibility over the overall product performance.
- Internal consultancy and subject matter expertise for stakeholders in the respective area of expertise.
- Vendor management activities perform (fully or partly) in case of external provider.
- 7+ years as a Product Owner or Manager in Supply Chain in Logistics industry.
- Experience with agile software development and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe).
- Experience in e-commerce and/or supply chain, logistics, transportation, warehouses
- Successfully communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders management, – consultants, suppliers, partners, as well as internal stakeholders – technical team members, product users
- Working on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- JIRA and Confluence.
- English – Full professional proficiency in written and spoken
- German, Russian – not must but helpful
- Excellent domain knowledge (WMS)
- Supply Chain application landscape (ERP, TMS, OMS etc.)
- Financial literacy
- Transport management, Procurement, Accounting principles
- Product and Project management skills
- Open-minded thinking
- Managing Stakeholders
- Systems Thinking
- Initiative / Problem Solving
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience.
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working hours, you can work remotely
- Statutory vacation days and 1 birthday day off, which allow for a good work-life balance
- Mental Wellbeing assistance - free psychological counseling for you and your family members
- Opportunities for promotion, further training (e.g. online language courses during working hours) and coaching in a fast-growing company
- AUTODOC corporate discount
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.