United Kingdom – Russian Speakers | Smart Assistant Validation Project
What is a Smart Assistant Validator?
You will help tune virtual assistants used by billions of people by looking at a task and writing a query for it, validating existing queries, and thinking of different ways of asking the questions.
Appen performs basic online tasks to validate the quality and relevance of virtual assistants. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented with the most effective and relevant data possible. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience.
In project Arrow Butler, you will put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user and find different ways of writing specific requests in your local language.
- We need fluent speakers of various languages across the world, such as:
- Russian speakers living in the United Kingdom
- You should be able to write proficiently in your language
- You must be able to proficiently read English to understand instructions
- You should frequently check your email for notices from the project team for available work
- While not a requirement, it helps to have some familiarity with smart assistants, e.g., Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri
What do you need to prepare for Arrow Butler?
- Access to a stable internet connection
- Have a laptop or large-screened device, such as a tablet
What to expect on Arrow Butler?
- You can expect Arrow Butler to stay around - it has been operating since 2019
- You can expect an alert via email whenever work is available in your locale, but act quickly - it can go fast!
Other Things to know:
- Review the splash page and acknowledge you want to proceed to the qualification
- Pass the Language Certification quiz (for some languages)
Do you want a glimpse into the future of AI virtual assistants? Do you want to improve one of the world's most popular smart home technologies for over half a billion people? Become an Appen Contributor now!
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
- Earn extra income
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Russian (United Kingdom) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
To apply for this job please visit connect.appen.com.