Translation Project Coordinator
Work in international education, start-up environment, hybrid, or 100% remote (must be in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Florida).
- Work closely with translators to ensure that all translation projects meet deadline and budget requirements
- Manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Select appropriate providers for projects
- Route work to appropriate interim stages (editors, proofreaders, client review, etc.)
- Evaluate providers’ performance
- Proofread and approve English document translation; coordinate translation projects in other languages
- Meet scheduled delivery times and responsibly notify the client in the event of a delay.
- Review and approve final deliverable files, print and mail documents
- Ensure client satisfaction including status updates and corrections as needed
- Fluency in Spanish
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat software
- fluency in other foreign languages (Chinese, Arabic, or Russian preferred)
- familiarity with Translation Memory programs (Kilgray MemoQ, SDL TRADOS Studio, WordFast, Déjà Vu, etc.)
- translation industry experience
- ability to translate/edit (if needed)
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.