Territory Sales Manager
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognised as a Niche Player by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
We have lots of business opportunities that our partners are only waiting to close in co-selling with you. For this reason, we are looking for an ambitious Territory Manager to make an impact in our scale-up markets who can contribute to Wildix's revenue growth by managing our partners across several countries through a sales and coaching approach.
Are you this person?
- Provide a high-level of sales and coaching support to our partners across the following regions: Baltic, Nordics, The Netherland, Moldavia.
- Anticipate and predict customer information needs and possible requests
- Incentivise products demonstration to Partners
- Be the point of contact for accounts
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve products
- Be the ‘Salesforce CRM Partner Community evangelist’ to predict and influence partners’ deals and revenue
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Management of Wildix Partners across emerging markets
- Partners’ pipeline management in co-selling mode
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help streamline processes that will deliver an even better service across all our partners base
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing a full-cycle B2B SaaS sales
- In-depth experience in coaching and/or being coached on pipeline management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to meet deadline and targets
- Self motivated, driven, proactive and ambitious
- Team player
- Proficiency in English and any other European language (Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Russian would be a plus)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to coach partners, provide value and influence key stakeholders
- People Management and Channel management experience would be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and uncapped Commission Structure
- Work can be done remotely
- Expenses reimbursement
- iPhone and MacBook Pro
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.
Would you like to work for the number one European UCaaS Vendor on the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™?