Social Media Analyst with Security Clearance
Social Media Analyst Salary: $85k - $90k Industry: Dept. of Defense Employment Type: Permanent Placement Location: Washington, DC Clearance: Active Top Secret and recent CBP BI required Responsibilities: * Perform in a mission-driven environment and be capable and comfortable working in an open, collaborative, and high-functioning team. * Responsible for developing professional research packages utilizing open source intelligence in order to provide relevant, actionable data to various stakeholders.
- The creation, delivery, and presentation of regular OSINT research reports on a variety of subjects and targets of interest. Analysts will be expected to balance multiple concurrent assignments with limited direct supervision
- Employing various research and open source tools, techniques, and best practices to identify relevant information as necessitated by the client s mission * Analyzing findings highlighting the importance of identified research to specific law enforcement and intelligence efforts
- Briefing senior company leadership and various government stakeholders on open source best practices and select work products
- In conjunction with client, contributing to the development of training courses for client staff across the country on OSINT Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures
- Proven ability to generate actionable reporting in a timely manner and incorporate OSINT collections into higher level reporting deliverables
- Introductory knowledge of the deep and dark web, social media and social networking sites, and OSINT research and Operational Security practices
- Strong communication skills * Excellent analytical skills with close attention to detail, strong critical thinking / logic skills, and an ability to learn / adapt quickly in solution-oriented culture
- Flexibility to work an event-driven work schedule on an as-needed basis, to include working irregular hours in response to national / international events.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance and Recent CBP BI required
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: Arabic, Pashtun, Farsi, Spanish, Urdu, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, or Portuguese
- Familiarity with hacking communities, virtual currencies, and mobile application development
- Experience in computer forensics, coding, and geo-coding.
- Experience with client systems and data sets such as TECS or the FINCEN database. EOE/ADA #clearance Keyword Searchstring: Open Source Analyst, Social Media, Intelligence Analysis, Linguist,
To apply for this job please visit click.appcast.io.