Services & HSE Coordinator H/F (Paris)
Reporting to the VP Services, you are working for Fjords Processing located in Paris.
- Coordinate the Site Services with clients and NOV service engineers.
- Sales of Spare Parts & Services to establish with customers
- Spare parts & Services Orders Management (Shared Folders & Oracle/CRM/D365)
- Developing relationships with existing and potential clients:
- Responding to Clients, Inter Companies & Sites queries
- Generating proposals with support of FOS & LCS Managers & Services Engineer
- Participate in building and maintaining customer relationships for NOV business
- Support the Life Cycle Services Manager in developing the database of Services & Spare Parts
- Participating in promoting NOV offers among the BD Sales organization
- Ensure services are executed in an efficient way and at a level of quality recognized by our client
- Organize planning of NOV Services activities
- Sourcing of Spare parts from existing & new suppliers
- Organise material labelling/packing/shipping with our packing facilities supplier (DEUFOL)
- Preferred Degree in Engineering or Technical Sales
- Preferred Understanding of Oracle & CRM (ERP Systems)
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Fluent in English
- Other languages nice to have (Arabic/Italian/Spanish/Russian)
- Structured and analytical with flexibility with regards to work tasks
- Energetic, proactive and solution oriented with a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- HSE conscious
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Completion & Production Solutions
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.