At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SERVICE HOST – CARTIER, MANSION
- Ensure the clients are provided a gracious and luxurious experience throughout their visit.
- Greet clients, determine nature of business, and announce clients to appropriate personnel or department.
- Efficiently respond to customer regarding services, lead times, pricing and follow-up as appropriate.
- Efficiently manage all department traffic and communicate wait times to clients and key boutique staff
- Escalate issues to the appropriate boutique staff or management
- Graciously answer incoming telephone calls and direct as needed to the appropriate personnel or department
- Manage clients appointments
- Assist clients with as needed service registration and processing of repairs
- Thank clients as they leave
- Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closing
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, etc…).
- Liaise with other departments including Richemont IT Service Center, Workshops and Call Centre to ensure client expectations are appropriately managed.
- Compile and analyse client’s statistics to determine trend and productivity.
- Run and sort daily anomaly report for department to ensure timely follow up on all registered services
- Perform clerical or admin duties as require
Knowledge and compliance:
- Develop basic knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values
- Develop deep understanding of Cartier Service Policies
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.)
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus
- Previous experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus (client facing)
- Available to work weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Computer proficiency (SAP, MS suite)
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Strong understanding of client service needs and client priorities
- Ability to resolve issues promptly and efficiently
- Ability to perform under pressure and prioritize issues for optimal results.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are needed with an emphasis on details and organization.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.