(Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d) – Region Europe
For our Sales Team in the Europe region we are looking for a (Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Region Europe in full-time at our location in Berlin or Munich. Your main tasks:
- Implementation of the regional sales strategy sustaining the company growth strategy and ambition.
- Development of sales winning strategy within public sector environment with long term procurement cycle and within a competitive landscape well established.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities, customer needs and expectations within public authority ecosystem.
- Implementation of necessary sales activities to promote and sell secure identity documents, secure and sophisticated solutions related to.
- Conduct sales and contract negotiations in coordination with multidisciplinary internal resources.
- Build up business partnerships to sustain specific sales strategy and maintain a multidisciplinary network
- Establish trusted customer relationships as well as with decision makers in the government environment.
- Responsible of the customer account management once contract in place. Responsible of customer relationship, order intakes, sales forecasts, cash collection and coordinate internal resources.
- Independent preparation of quotations for simple projects and coordinate office staff for more complex projects ( project management, quotation management, order processing)
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, presentations.
- You have a completed technical or business college or university education as well as technical and business consulting skills, coupled with a high level of customer orientation.
- Independent, goal-oriented thinking and acting, convincing appearance and very good communication skills characterize your working style.
- You have an entrepreneurial personality, think and act in a cross-functional way and convince with your high motivation.
- You also have at least 10 years of relevant professional experience in an internationally active company and security aspects.
- You also have at least 5 years of relevant sales experience in Public sector or Government business.
- You are a cosmopolitan and have a high level of intercultural competence.
- You have very good foreign language skills in English and Russian (other languages are an advantage).
- A high level of resilience and frustration tolerance rounds out your profile.
- This position includes a willingness to travel of approx. 50%.
- High degree of independence and great development opportunities
- Close cooperation with the management and the management team of a medium-sized company with many creative opportunities and freedom to develop your strengths
- Benefit from flexible working hours and 30 vacation days per year
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and further education opportunities
- An exciting range of tasks as well as opportunities and possibilities to work in an international and dynamic environment
- Working on an equal footing with committed and competent colleagues is a matter of course for us
- Likewise, an employer-financed company pension scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.gi-de.com.