(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) in Group Accounting and Reporting at Allianz SE #StandwithUkraine
Who are we?
Are you keen on driving innovation? Do you thrive in a culture of diversity, collaboration and trust? Then let's care for tomorrow. At Allianz SE, you can count on having a voice, driving innovation and change and making an impact – for us, yourself and the world. For more about Allianz SE,click here.
The Accounting Hub as part of Group Accounting and Reporting in H2 is a central provider of accounting functions for Allianz entities in Germany and worldwide. We are managing a broad range of services in finance, being a center of competence in Investment Accounting, Subledger Accounting, Closing & Reporting for non-Insurance entities and the maintenance and development of our finance systems.
The team “Projects and Governance” is the core team for the further evolution of the accounting Hub. Main tasks are:
- the onboarding of new entities to the accouting hub
- the strategic development of the hub and its services, incl. stakeholdermanagement
- the optimization and further development of processes and the implementation of automization and Robotics for the accounting hub as well as for serviced units
If you think you can help us grow our strengths and have the desire to be part of an innovative team we are happy to receive your application.
How can you make an impact?
- Project Lead for Finance projects in accounting hub (Process Optimization and evolution of fi-nance systems)
- Strong involvement in accounting hub evolution and development projects (Integration of new entities)
- Autonomous lead and steering of projects through the whole project cycle (Planning, Budget-ing, Execution and transfer to line operation)
- Involvement and communication with relevant stakeholders on different hierarchical levels (up to board) for the projects in charge of
- Management of diverging interests of project stakeholders and management of target conflicts
- Process analysis with relevant tools and methods
What are you made of?
- University degree in business, economics or mathematics with excellent track record (accounting and closing or information systems knowledge would be a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SAP-ERP systems and accounting processes in German GAAP, IFRS and MVBS
- Process and application knowledge in accounting, knowledge of accounting data flows
- Experience as project lead in medium-sized projects
- Experience in target audience based communication on different hierarchical levels
- Knowledge and experience in process analysis and design methods and relevant tools (e.g. ADONIS)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Team Player
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Previous experience in business related functions (e.i. Sales, Operations, Claims, Underwriting, Investment Management, Asset Management, Consulting, Product Development, Finance, Market Management, Digital / Tech etc.) is a plus.
Do we have what you need?
- Flexible working arrangements (opportunity to work from home few days per week)
- Individual and excellent career development opportunities/plans
- Family friendly working environment
- Health & well-being offerings
- Company pension & health insurance
- Multi-national, diverse and inclusive community
- Opportunity to make an impact on our sustainability initiatives
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Diclemente Sabrina: +49 89 3800 69518
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome.
23422 | Finance & Accounting | Professional |Allianz SE | Full-Time | Permanent
To apply for this job please visit allianz-technology-se.contactrh.com.