Senior Product Manager Hematology, Intercontinental Commercial Operations (m/f/d)
Responsible for Acute Hemorrhage Control and Albumin marketing, with additional responsibility to the transplant therapy area, this is a demanding position with responsibilities that span across various cultures and a wide range of complex geographies in the Intercontinental Region. The holder of the position has to display ability and agility to quickly adapt to changes in a diverse environment. Skillful management of cross-functional teams is required for many projects led by this position, with high visibility to the Intercontinental Leadership Team and senior leaders across CSL Behring.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Defines and implements marketing strategies and/or tactical plans for existing and new products within the assigned therapeutic area Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with colleagues in the region, and global therapeutic area teams Disseminates product experience and product strategy in the region Ensures regional and local activities are deployed efficiently and provide sustainable results Provides guidance for pre-launch preparations and launch excellence for selected products and markets Frequently evaluates the efficiency of our activities and strives to constantly better our processes and activities. Collaborates effectively with Medical Affairs, Market Access, DTE (Digital Transformation and Engagement), and other key functions Identifies and, in collaboration with local colleagues and other functions, evaluates new business opportunities Provides critical analysis of own and competitive products in collaboration with internal and external partners In partnership with the regional Medical Affairs function, prepare, design and conduct regional events Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (HCPs, KOLs, colleagues in Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Finance and other functions) to become the contact and reference point for product related topics Build up knowledge about competitive situation in the areas of interest and if needed, train colleagues in competitive intelligence matters Ensures defined strategies are applied regionally Represent the Intercontinental Immunology interest in regional and global project teams and working groups
Your skills and experience
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred
- 7+ years' healthcare experience with 5+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
- Experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development roles
- Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools effective within the respective region
- Open to work across different time zones (Europe & Latin America)
- Willingness to travel
- Thinks beyond and maintains an external and strategic focus
- Builds bridges and helps teams develop collaboration
- Inspires the future and ensures clarity around the strategy
- Fluency in English, command of other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese or Russian are an asset
To apply for this job please visit csl.recsolu.com.