Senior Cost Accountant (Cost Accounting NOT Required!)
LHH Recruitment Solutions (formerly Parker + Lynch) is partnering with a large, fiscally successful organization in the Columbus, MS Area in their search for a Senior Cost Accountant position! Are you searching for an opportunity to return to your hometown while continuing your Accounting career? This is your chance! This is an On-Site opportunity with a flexible schedule. Relocation assistance may be available.
- Confirm cost standards are accurate and variances are appropriately recorded.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare, analyze, and explain details related to purchase price variances.
- Perform internal control reviews.
- Prepare reporting for management as required.
- Lead quarterly physical inventories and prepare associated reconciliations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-years of experience either in general accounting or cost accounting.
- SAP experience (preferred); other ERP experience will be considered in lieu of SAP.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, SumIf's, etc.).
- Master’s degree OR CPA (or in-process of obtaining Master’s degree or CPA), highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence, prioritization abilities, and creative problem-solving skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
The anticipated salary range for this position is between $80,000 and $90,000 DOE with Bonus potential of 3.5%.
Benefit offerings may include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, and 401(k) plan. Available paid leave may include PTO, Vacation/Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay, as required by law, and any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or Local law.
Call to Action:
Please send your resume to Ariana Lewis at email@example.com. If this opportunity is not what you're searching for, please contact me directly to discuss LHH's other open positions. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity. Thank you!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.