Senior Content and Social Media Manager
Braavos is a new kind of Wallet built on StarkNet, one of the fastest-growing ecosystems.
As part of our efforts to maintain and improve our communication with our community, we are looking for an experienced Crypto Social Media or Community Manager.
Braavos creates a decentralized banking experience that will allow anyone to effortlessly benefit from all of crypto's advantages without the need to become a Defi expert or turn account security into a full-time hobby.
Running on top of StarkNet, we offer a self-custodial smart contract-based wallet with an innovative decentralized private-key recovery mechanism based on ZK proofs. The wallet comes with built-in NFT, Defi capabilities and much more soon.
As our new Social Media and Community Manager, you will report directly to the Marketing Lead and lead Braavos's growth efforts.
What we're looking for
A detail-oriented and user-centric self-motivated person looking to create a big impact on the crypto space. You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Remote, located between UTC and UTC +2. We have offices in Tel Aviv and Zurich.
The occupancy is 100%.
- Define the content strategy together with the lead Marketing.
- Manage the complete production workflow, including self-production and freelance supply.
- Implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on them routinely
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews.
- Set and build the outreach for awareness and acquisition campaigns.
- Help create and execute online events, promotions, and activations within our creator communities.
- Engage and embed with users wherever they are (platforms, channels, boards, events), advocating for them and their feedback.
- 5+ years of experience as a Content Manager in either Crypto, Defi, or Blockchain, Knowledge in the StarkNet ecosystem is a huge plus. 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager in the B2C crypto environment.
- Deep expertise in Content Marketing and Social media, as well as a thorough understanding of content funnels, and social network algorithms, especially Twitter and Discord.
- Ability to identify on-brand influencers and build lasting relationships.
- Experience creating a positive user experience, and building your marketing tools.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing results or quality of work. Facility to write engaging and professional quality marketing texts.
- A strong passion for creating a new financial system that is fair and inclusive to everyone globally. Grit and creativity come with supporting a high-growth startup.
- Fluent in English is a must (Written and Spoken); another language like Russian or Turkish and a tech background are a big plus.
What we offer
You’ll work hand in hand with the Marketing Lead and talk directly with other company leaders.
You’ll work closely with a copywriter and a graphic designer.
AI-driven marketing culture where your opinion matters.
International distributed work setup and culture.
Flexible work environment.
Competitive market-rate salary
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.