Desk based sales representative wanted in Bray, Co.Wicklow
Responsibilities will include phone answering, following up on leads that will come from various sources such as our field reps and web queries.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
Personal integrity, with an ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Strong organisational skills
ARM Distribution is seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell our extensive range of products. The sales representative will have extensive experience in the automotive industry, strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving demonstrations/presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
· Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
· Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
· Generate leads and build relationships planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
· Develop and implement an action plan through comprehensive industry analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
· Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
· Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls
· Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilising product demos and presentations
Skills and Experience
· Extensive experience in the automotive industry
· 3-5 years sales experience within a sales role
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
· Personal integrity
· Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
· Strong organisational skills
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.