Sales Team Assistant (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Sales Team Assistant (m/f/d) in part time (20 hours/week) for our Department Sales in Munich. Your tasks:
- Team assistance in organisational and administrative matters
- Independent office management
- Looking after guests and international business partners
- Preparation and organisation of customer visits and delegations
- Support with preparation of international events and meetings as well as participation in the preparation of presentations
- Contact person for room allocation as well as coordination and procurement of office supplies
- Settlement of travel expense reports in SAP
- You have professional experience in a comparable position.
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training or a degree in office management, communications and media, economics, political science or languages. We also welcome applications from lateral entrants, e.g. from the tourism or hotel industry.
- Very good user skills in the common MS Office tools, as well as a confident handling of modern means of communication
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English, further language skills (French, Spanish, Russian) are an advantage.
- Friendly and obliging manner is a matter of course for you
- Organisational talent, initiative and a sense of responsibility are your strengths
- Teamwork and cooperation skills, social competence, loyalty, reliability, discretion and flexibility round off your profile.
- You can plan your working hours flexibly and work mobile or on-site at times
- Benefit from 30 days of holiday per year
- A company pension scheme is part of our comprehensive remuneration package for you
- We promote your personal and professional development through a wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Modern, partly air-conditioned offices with ergonomic workstations at our newly renovated main location
- Work at eye level with committed and competent colleagues in an international and dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit www.gi-de.com.