Sales Support Executive
Are you passionate about the hair and beauty industry? Do you know your hot wax from your strip wax, your Russian volume from your classic lashes and your demi-permanent from your semi-permanent hair colour? Are you crazy about nails and skincare and trying the best professional treatments? Do you also have a passion for sales and customer service?
If this sounds like you, then you need to get in touch! A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the most celebrated and successful names in the hair and beauty industry awaits.
Since 2006, Sweet Squared has been marketing and distributing best-in-class hair and beauty products and services to professionals across the UK and Ireland. And always, as we say, “with love & respect”.
We’ve been enjoying several years of rapid growth and we don’t plan to stop growing any time soon! As a result, our fantastic team of ‘Squares’ is growing rapidly too. As part of this, we want to complement our team in our Dublin HQ with a new Sales Support Executive, to work across all of our hair and beauty brands.
The right candidate will have already been working in the field of sales with experience of managing large volumes of customers and high value accounts. Reaching-out to prospects, building relationships and creating long life customers for our brands will all be integral to this role.
It is based in Dublin, but will require some travel around Ireland and possibly the UK for events, meetings and launches. Planning and hosting events, booking sales appointments, activity on social media and selling to generate account growth and new customers will form a key part of your daily workload. We’re looking for somebody with excellent sales skills that uses their initiative and has a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Outbound sales calls and activity to target new business prospects and current customers.
- Build relationships with current customers and grow account spend.
- Work on projects to promote and drive the success of company product promotions and incentives.
- Proactively generate and drive sales through sourcing leads, building relationships and maintaining good pipeline management. Build industry partnerships.
- Ensuring repeat business through the effective use of the follow up process and keeping in regular contact with new and existing customers.
- Maintain up to date and accurate account notes and communications.
- Handle incoming sales and customer service queries.
- Book and arrange sales meetings with clients to support our field reps diaries when requested.
- Process all enquiries, orders and general queries.
- Support the CX team when required.
- Present our brands and business proposition to a range of audiences from self-employed therapists, to key accounts, spas and journalists.
- Demonstrate new products, innovations and treatments in-salon and in our training locations.
- Communicate updates to ingredients and protocols to customers in a timely and professional manor.
- Provide in salon event support to customers as an ambassador of Sweet Squared.
- Responsible for Sweet Squared social media pages and groups for customer comments and engagement. Content is managed by our marketing team.
- To assist in other areas of your department outside your normal role but within the overall scope of your position (e.g. exhibitions, educational events, reception, shop).
- Beauty related qualifications (general beauty therapy, nails, lash, wax).
- Detailed knowledge of the industry, industry qualifications, industry standards and our competitors brands/products. Experience using social media.
- Detailed and proven track record of continuous achievement of sales revenue and KPI targets in the beauty industry. Sales experience of 3+ years.
- Experience presenting products to large groups of people including business owners.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work within a team and on own initiative. Passionate about delivering customer service beyond customer expectations. Hunger for achieving sales targets. Excellent telephone skills.
- Interest in nails, beauty, skincare.
- Initiative, able to work effectively under pressure, flexible, adaptable, self-motivated driven to achieve personal and team goals and objectives. ‘Can do’ and positive attitude.
- Must have valid driving licence.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.