Title: Sales Manager
Location: France, Châteauroux
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Attached to the Sales Director and working closely with the Sales team, the selected candidate will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Develop relationships with customers and communicate the capabilities and services provided.
- Provide quotes for incoming requests.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks associated with each contract are carried out efficiently.
- Act as an internal liaison delivery center and with the client to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Generate and follow leads to seize new business.
- Collect feedback from customers and suppliers to monitor the performance of all parties.
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market.
- Seize opportunities to develop the clientele.
- Conduct market research and competitors.
- Conduct market research to identify and exploit new business opportunities.
- Work collaboratively within a team to develop the direction of the company and the development of products and services.
- Results-oriented and performance oriented, solution-oriented, good communicator and negotiator with problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven existing relationships within airlines, lessors and general aviation.
- Relevant aviation sales experience in MRO, aviation training & technical aviation services including Part 21 and CAMO is a distinct advantage.
- Rigor, precision, flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Perfect knowledge of French and working knowledge of English ( fluency in one or more of the following languages would be desirable: Spanish, German or Russian )
- A deep knowledge and passion for the aircraft.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in negotiation and ongoing management of the client relationship.
- Ability to assume new responsibilities with confidence.
- Flexible attitude to exceed set goals.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated resume to Emily Loveluck-Collier
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.