Sales Manager Baltics
F&P Stock Solution GmbH means working in a start-up atmosphere just outside of Berlin. We are international, dynamic and communicative. We are the F&P team with currently 60 employees from more than 20 countries. Our two managing directors are always in the thick of things, approachable and full of innovative ideas.We are looking for a Sales Manager (m, f, d) to join our team and help us expand our wholesale fashion overstock business in the Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian markets. You will be part of our motivated Sales department and will work from our headquarter in Falkensee close to Berlin.
What we are offering you:
- an uncapped remuneration package of ~€60,000 for top performers in the first 12 months
- opportunity to take responsibility and actively shape our processes with your ideas
- short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- table tennis rounds and regular team events
- flexible working hours, home office possible two days a week
- shopping events for employees: discounts (75% off RRP) on our range of shoes, textiles and accessories from brand-name companies
- a monthly shopping voucher in the amount of €50
- payment of the Deutschlandticket, alternatively we pay a subsidy for travel costs should you arrive by car (parking spaces on site)
- Language courses with certified trainers and LinkedIn Learning for your further development
You are going to take care of business:
- establishment of a broad customer base in the Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia
- building long-term relationships with B2B clients
- holistic support and strengthening of relationships with our existing customers: contact, sales offers, management of the entire sales pipeline, coordination of back-end and storage processes
- achievement of your sales targets by negotiating successfully
You have the following set of expertise:
- sales talent combined with ability and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment
- completed education or studies + several years of B2B sales experience (fashion expertise is a plus)
- very good knowledge of cultural and business practices in Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia
- in-depth knowledge of spoken and written English and Russian
A day in the life of a Sales Manager at F&P:
8:45 AM: You came a bit earlier today. A client had sent an offer request which you would like to cater to swiftly (he could be a ‘big fish’ with his 12 outlet stores). You will call half a dozen other clients to share our latest offers afterwards.
10:00 AM: The weekly inventory meeting provides a good overview of available stock. You look forward to the delivery of A-shoes, as you have clients that are interested in buying 1,000 pairs with a very good brand mix.
12:30 PM: You will win today’s table tennis round for sure…but first you’ll go for lunch with your colleagues.
3:00 PM: You need to go to the warehouse and take some pictures of the unsorted goods. Last time you went through the effort, the clients were impressed with the level of service. You already have prepared a mailing list for this promising winter textiles offer for tomorrow morning. Today you won’t forget the Gösser beer that is waiting for you in the fridge!Did we make you curious about us? If so, please send us your CV in English.