Sales Assistant (Temporary)
Şişecam was founded in 1935 to establish Turkey’s glass industry in line with the vision of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. Today, Şişecam is a strong global player in the fields of glass and chemicals. Şişecam is the only global company operating in all core areas of glass production – including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber. Currently, Şişecam ranks among the world’s top two manufacturers of glassware and the top five producers of glass packaging and flat glass. Şişecam is one of the three largest soda producers in the world and the world leader in chromium chemicals.
Şişecam plays a leading role in the flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines. Şişecam operates production facilities in Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India, and the USA in addition to Turkey.
Şişecam is taking major steps towards its goal of becoming one of the world's top three manufacturers in its main fields of activity. Driven forward by its highly competent human resources and smart technologies, Şişecam is continuously transforming its digital infrastructure and corporate culture taking into account the needs of the future. With 87 years of experience and 24,000 employees, Şişecam conducts production activities in 14 countries on four continents and operates a sales network in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Şişecam is moving forward on its growth journey in line with its Global Excellence strategy and powered by an inclusive approach that supports the development of its entire ecosystem. Şişecam takes responsibility for protecting the planet, empowering society and transforming life with its CareforNext strategy, which is compliant with and centered around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Şişecam uses all its experience and competencies to promote sustainable development in every aspect.
We are looking for a "Sales Assistant" to take part in Glassware Sales Office located in Düsseldorf/Germany. The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from related universities (master is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills and disciplined for follow-up
- Native command of German and excellent command of English
- Presentable and positive interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance, pro-active, self-motivated, detail-oriented, willing to take responsibility
- Preparing accounting documents for tax consultant, general correspondence and archiving of documents
- Online banking payments, annual budget planning and maintaining customer item price lists
- Marketing contribution agreements, payments and follow-up
- Sample order / sample shipments to customers, maintaining customer item price lists
- Controlling and forwarding of customer orders, order confirmations, invoices
- Preparation of offers and follow-up after consultation with the sales manager
- Executing customer visits and hospitality, customer service for sample deliveries and help with customs issues
- Performing all office organization duties