Russian Speaking Account Manager, IMG ARENA
Who We Are
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports. At IMG Arena the job is yours. We want you to be yourself. We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
IMG Arena is the sports data and betting distribution unit of the global power-house IMG, the world-leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in 30+ countries. We specialize in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content.
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centre’s and Official Virtual Sports.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Responsible and the assigned point of contact for a defined portfolio of customers across the CIS Region.
- Working directly with the Sales & Customer Success Teams that have responsibility over the above region.
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships with customers through building trust & confidence, finding solutions and looking for ways to optimise and grow partnerships with your group of allocated customers.
- Ensure the highest levels of service for your customers working in conjunction with your colleagues within the same pod within IMGA.
- Handle all collection and generation of monthly and quarterly reports from customers.
- Forecasts and track client account metrics, preparing reports on a regular and ad hoc basis as required.
- Work in conjunction with rights acquisition team to identify new opportunities for sports acquisitions.
- Work with Operations team to ensure delivery of content in-line with contractual agreements.
- Manage projects within customer accounts such as technology updates or legal/contractual alterations ensuring timely implementation
- Responsible for the planning, organisation and execution of Customer Business Review Meetings on a cadence as agreed with your line manager covering the breadth of your allocated portfolio
- Ongoing management of CRM system, working with multiple stakeholders to ensure that relevant information is available and up to date
- Engage and suggest any new initiatives to inform and gather feedback from your customer base and execute where relevant.
- Work with marketing to identify appropriate campaigns for your regions/client accounts.
- Build up a robust knowledge of all products IMG Arena provide and be across new developments relating to IMGA
Please Note e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Occasional travel may be required
Key Results Areas
- Data accuracy and integrity
- Improved account knowledge
- Improved industry knowledge
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive commercialised experience in a similar role
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport
- Experience/ability to manage multiple tasks across a diverse base of customers
- Proficient in using excel to produce detailed reports
- Can present and communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical thinker
- Strong presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Commercially minded and not afraid to explore or suggest new opportunities for revenue growth
- Diligent and organized with a high attention to detail
- Proven track record of building good working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Fluent/Native speaker- Russian and English
- Knowledge and experience of working across the sports/gaming industry
- Ability to work with various technologies
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience working with finance
- Ability to speak any other European Languages (E.g German, French, Spanish)
Qualifications And Training
- Be a university graduate
- This is a permanent position.
- The role is based at Chiswick Park with 4 days a week in the office.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.