Compensation And Benefits For The (RN) Registered Nurse
- Salary of the (RN) Registered Nurse: $50/hour
- Paid orientation.
- Direct deposit available.
- Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
- Weekend Schedule available.
- Current RN license and registration
- CPR certification
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
- 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
- Original Social Security Card
- Original Non expired State Identification
- Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration (Example of documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
- Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information) a plus
- Long-term care experience a big plus, but new grads welcome as well!
- Bilingual Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish or additional languages a plus
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apploi.com.