Our client, a non-profit human services organization, is looking to hire a Receptionist on a temporary-to-permanent basis at their Boston office. The person in this position will be responsible for both administrative support duties and customer service. The ideal candidate for this position works well in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, is detail oriented, and has exceptional customer service skills.
Compensation: $17 per hour
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and work onsite in Boston 5 days per week to be eligible for this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered, submit a copy of your resume today!
- Greet and direct guests and maintain visitor logs
- Manage multi-line telephone, screening and triaging high volume of calls and messages appropriately
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage calendars, organize team meetings, and book conference rooms
- Work with other departments regarding purchasing, personnel, payroll, and other administrative matters
- Input, maintain, and organize customer and company data
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in related field preferred
- 1 - 3 years of related administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Bilingual language proficiency desired (English + Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, or Haitian Creole)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.