The company, 30 years on the market, engaged into the distribution of spare parts for cars is looking for a Purchasing Manager.
- Warehouses inventory analysis, tracking and timely replenishment of inventory;
- Control and approval of spare parts purchases + e-commerce;
- Working with existing suppliers (searching for suppliers and negotiating, agreeing on new and improving existing conditions);
- Changing and adjusting current commercial working conditions;
- Conclusion of contractual relations with suppliers;
- Control shipment process;
- Direct communication with our offices in Kazakhstan, Germany, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey and UAE.
- Experience with the purchase of automotive spare parts is a must;
- Autodoc DE experience will be big +;
- Аnalytical mindset, ability to focus attention when working with a large amount of data;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in inventory management (ABC analysis, formation of minimum balances);
- Negotiation experience with potential clients/suppliers;
- Experienced user of MS Office, high level of Excel knowledge;
- Fluent English, fluent/conversational German (Russian language is an advantage).
- Work in a stable company;
- Contract-based agreement;
- Bonus part (after a trial period) based on KPI (set individually on a quarterly basis);
- Company is ready to provide you with necessary means of labour;
- Compliance with labour legislation.
Schedule: 5/2, 09:00 - 18:00, weekends: Saturday, Sunday.
Salary: is being discussed.
Location: Bitterfelderstrasse 12, 12681 Berlin.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.