Project Manager – Translation and Design projects
Project Manager - Notting Hill, West London (W10)
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 DOE
Please note that the successful candidate will be working from our office at least 3 days per week.
Strategic Agenda helps organisations that are trying to make the world a better place communicate effectively in any language. We do this by crafting, editing, designing and translating their content so it's appropriate for a global or local audience.
We're growing, so if you're someone with experience in project management and multi-tasking, and are interested in working in the development sector then please apply!
So what will you actually be doing?
Your primary role will be delivering multiple design, editorial and translation projects on time and on budget. A typical day might range from discussing the design of a report on combatting plastic pollution, to planning how to localise a global poverty eradication campaign with a UN client based in New York.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, setting up and managing resources and deliverables on design, editorial and translation projects
- Communicating with our clients and making sure they are more than happy with what we deliver
- Feeding back on our processes and tech to make sure we're being as productive as possible
What's in it for you?
- 27-29k DOE salary
- Working on worthwhile and impactful projects
- Relaxed working environment
- Ability to work remotely 2 days a week
- Decent performance-related bonus
- Free language training
- Free yoga and snacks
What we need from you:
- You're nice
- Experience working as a Project Manager
- You're a fast learner, you love tech, and are a confident user of Office
- You're very organised and pay great attention to detail
- You're used to working in a fast-paced environment
- You're great at multi-tasking
- You are a great and positive communicator and love solving client problems
- You have good written and spoken English
- You care about development issues
- You speak a second language fluently (ideally French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian or Arabic)
- Experience working with CAT tools
- Experience working in the Translation or Design sector
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.