Project Manager Sustainability
Metallurgy, an old manual dirty and dying business? Nope. The steel industry is reinventing itself! Steel here, there and everywhere. Join the adventure and get exposure to modern practices and heavy technological installations. The NLMK group is the most important player in the Russian steel sector and one of the most efficient in the world. It is present in 7 countries and has 20 production sites. And we won’t stop there! We know why we exist. We believe in our strategy. We are driven by very strong values. The only thing missing is you. Make a big impact and shape with us the future of a carbon-neutral steel industry!
As Project Manager, you will execute projects in the field of energy efficiency and sustainability under the direction of the PMO Director for Energy and Sustainability.
- Participate in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal and third party resources for a smooth execution of the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, quality and budget.
- Ensure availability and allocation of resources
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Measuring project performance, particularly to analyse the achievement of short and long term objectives
- Report and escalate to management as appropriate
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use and continuously develop leadership skills
- Perform other related tasks as required by the client/project
- Lead the project through a smooth transition to operations
- Master's degree or at least 10 years' experience as a sustainability project manager.
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in investment project management (from initiation to completion) is essential.
- Proven experience in a heavy or semi-heavy industrial environment is essential.
- Knowledge of steel industry processes is an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English, B2 level minimum) is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including MS Project)
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and/or sustainable development is an asset
- Excellent internal and customer communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of green, carbon-free steel? Do you want to be part of a team where everyone has a say? Do you want to join a fast-moving environment with many opportunities for career development?
You can make the difference and make your voice heard at NLMK Europe! Create your opportunity to start, grow and develop in one of the world's most successful steel companies. NLMK's success is based on the strength of a team with family values and a strong international presence. A team that improves and innovates every day to be better than yesterday, with excellence and customer satisfaction in mind, and safety as the cornerstone of everything!
NLMK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact NLMK's procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to NLMK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and NLMK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of NLMK. NLMK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
To apply for this job please visit nlmk.talentfinder.be.