Private Banker Assistant
Your future employer
Our client is a human sized Swiss private bank with an international clientele. In order to support their growth, they are looking to recruit a Relationship Manager Assistant.
Your Mission and Contribution
You will be working on a large book of international clients. As a part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Administer the end-to-end account-opening process
- Secure strict follow-up of documentation (pending items, middle office etc)
- Process workflow requests in the systems
- Work in close collaboration with a Senior RM and in coordination with all the departments of the bank to ensure business continuity and client service
- Finance or basic economy education, or completed banking apprenticeship within a Swiss bank
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Understand client documentation and internal processes of a bank
- Familiar with regulatory dimensions (cross-border, R&C, PEP, CARA, FATCA, CRS etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong client relationship skills
- Reliable and resilient with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to multi-tasks
- Solutions oriented and proactive mindset
- Fluent in German, fluent in English, Russian would be a strong asset
- Switzerland resident
You will thrive in this organization
If you are ready to invest in a human-sized bank and you are driven by a results-oriented culture.
The opportunity for a Relationship Manager Assistant to join an exclusive Swiss Private Bank and participate actively to its growth.
To apply for this job please visit beyondpotentials.zohorecruit.com.