*Russian speaking candidates preferred
We are Threecolts! A leading software suite for Amazon businesses. We acquire, launch, and grow ecommerce software. We are well capitalized to be able to take our business to the next level. We are scaling quickly and have over 100 team members speaking 17 different languages in over 33 countries across 5 continents who all collaborate together to drive our passion for success.
We're building the tools for online commerce that help new businesses get started, expedite growth for existing companies, and empower sellers to reach new heights.
We are a completely remote team spread across the world, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer, to take part in the development of our products related to customer support (helpdesk). The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Product maintenance that includes development of new features, bug fixes, general improvements in REST API and logic;
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Solving tasks, related to our integrations with other services;
- Working with the team of backend developers, front-end developers, devops and testers.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure responsibilities
Essential Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in one of the popular frameworks: Laravel, Zend Framework, Symfony, etc.
- Understanding of design patterns, queues, microservices, elasticsearch, clickhouse;
- Knowledge of MySQL, JS (jquery);
- Good knowledge of Git (Github) is a must;
- Spoken English (upper-intermediate)
- Teamwork focus and participation in communications about the projects are really important.
Nice to have
- Spoken and written Russian highly desirable;
- Experience with Docker, AWS, unit-tests is a plus;
- Any experience in Go is a plus;
- International team working experience
- Startup and ecommerce experience
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better:
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.