Personal Assistant and Office Administrator
Wealth management consulting company is looking for a PA and Office Administrator to provide full reception, secretarial and administrative support to all the services provided by the Company, as may be required for the effective and efficient operation of, and reporting on the service.
Key Features Will Include
- Providing secretarial support for Partners of the company
- Answering, screening and responding as appropriate to incoming calls, visitors and correspondence
- Translation (from English into Russian, form Russian into English) of documents
- Organising conference calls, meeting and events
- Providing effective management of travel arrangements for Partners of the company
- Preparing and submitting monthly expenses
- Preparing, submitting and following up on the payment of invoices
- Drafting correspondence, presentations, reports and other documents
- Filing and forwarding copies of documents as required
- Managing other ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Candidate Will
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience (Banking experience preferred)
- Have been educated to a good degree level
- Have a right to work in the UK without restrictions
- Speak fluent Russian and fluent English (IELTS at 7.5 or an equivalent)
- Have advanced level of IT literacy: knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, ability to touch type, experience of formatting documents
- Have strong translating skills
- Have exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Have high level of analytical skills
- Have ability to multitask, be flexible and adaptable
- Have excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to anticipate needs
- Have strong interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of individuals including high profile clients
- Have an action oriented and proactive approach to responsibilities
- Be driven and enthusiastic.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.
About This Company
We are an international wealth management consulting company.We are headquartered in the City of London and specialise in delivering a diverse set of solutions and bespoke products in the legal, banking, and investment industries.Applicants must currently have the permanent right to work in the UK; visa sponsorship is not available.