Bucks County Personal Injury Law Firm seeks an experienced Paralegal/ Legal Assistant for a full time position. Please send resume and salary requirements.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High volume of Medical records and billing retrieval for new and existing clients in preparation for litigation.
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents using Microsoft Word and its features.
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, and filing of claims for all types including medical records, motions, discovery, and settlement documents.
- Manipulation of documents which includes duplication, printing, mailing, formatting and/or merging of documents.
- Preparing and maintaining client and office files both in electronic and paper filing systems and proper use of firm document management system.
- Preparation and submission of new client and/or new matter forms.
- Maintain case costs by verifying outstanding balances with clients, and providers, supervising attorney and firm controller.
- Maintain steady communication with clients to obtain treatment and case status.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 3 years' legal assistant or Paralegal experience.
- Must possess strong organizational and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Strong document processing and project management skills.
- Proficient in advanced levels of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and the use and application of Adobe Pro and PDF Nuance.
- Able to professionally interact with clients, attorneys, and staff is required.
- Ability to speak Russian a plus
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.