Outreach and Marketing Specialist – Hybrid (San Jose, CA)
Why This Role Is Important To Us
To promote Commonwealth Care Alliance’s (CCA) - SCO (Senior Care Options) and/or other health products to individuals, responsible parties and groups at a variety of settings. Responsible for executing our marketing and enrollment strategies, cultivating relationships with contracted sites, community organizations, senior centers, and elderly & disabled housing etc. Be able to interact effectively with a multidisciplinary team. Strong written and computer skills required. Provides marketing and enrollment functions to increase membership, growth of product branding and penetration into primary care sites and specific service areas.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will become a subject expert on presenting, promoting and marketing our programs to all interested; including individuals, groups, community organizations, healthcare professionals etc.
- Develops presentations to various target audiences.
- To cultivates and maintain collaborative relationships with contracted providers and primary care site partners.
- Perform all enrollment related activities; such as identifying potential prospects, screening leads to ensure eligibility requirements, setting appointments, explaining the program, completing enrollment applications, submitting enrollments to CCA.
- Develop a resource map of assigned territory, such as community based organizations, elder service agencies, elderly and disabled housing, food pantries, churches etc.; cultivates relationships with them and identifies potential collaborations efforts.
- Plan and implement territory monthly action plan and consistently meet and or exceed enrollment and outreach targets.
- Attend and assist with the planning of educational, outreach and other health related events.
- Coordinate and interact with various roles within CCA, its primary care partners to ensure customer requests, questions and issues are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assure compliance and adherence with Medicare & Medicaid enrollment and marketing policies and procedures.
- Offers recommendations and suggestions for improvements in office, enrollments, marketing practices etc. to enhance service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Additional office duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- 3 years experience required
- Must have a California Individual Health Insurance Producer License
- English required/Multiple language proficiency highly desired such as, but not limited to, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, etc
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid services, marketing, enrollment policies and guidelines.
- Experience in sales, marketing and customer service preferred. Experience working with elders and disabled individuals.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems/services and/or experience with community organizations, social services and public resources.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of accountability and responsibility.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to meet directly with members, responsible parties and/or providers in office or home settings.
- Must have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and perform outreach related activities in the community.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, be flexible, highly organized and be able to prioritize their work.
- Other additional work duties as assigned.
- Standard Equipment Utilized.
- Physical Requirements: Lifting up to 30 pounds, transporting, setting up and breaking down displays, tables, event booths, etc.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
The possible salary range budgeted for this position is $48 - $66K depending on experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.commonwealthcare.org.