Member Representative (Bilingual – Russian)
- Description:* Candidates will be... -Taking inbound calls for call center answering questions about specific member plans. -De-escalating member issues -Can take up to 50 calls/day -Qualified individuals may be asked to translate written materials or spoken interpretation during meetings or representational proceedings -Important to be empathetic and able to deescalate calls.
- Candidate must be passionate and interested in working with members/family of the elderly community (someone who use to be a CNA or has dealt with a caregiver, etc). -Tenure is important. Need to show candidate is able to stay in role for at least one year. -Candidate needs to be looking for long term career not only contract. If candidate is a fit and does well with training they will convert to FTE. **MUST LIVE IN WASHINGTON
- Friday, 8 hour shift 8:00AM
- 4:30PM **MULTILINGUAL NEEDED** -Up to 35 languages used -Looking for Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Arabic, & Mandarin primarily -Other languages OK -English only OK
- Skills:* Customer service, Call center, Inbound call, Customer support, Bilingual, insurance, member service, data entry, data collection, billing, collections customer service, sales
- Top Skills Details:* Customer service,Call center,Inbound call,Customer support
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Candidate highlights -Any pertinent information (i.e. why this person is a good fit – What about their character, past work experience, or experience in their personal life makes them a good fit for an empathic role dealing with upset caregivers?). -Red flags addressed -Any time off in the first 90 days? No days can be missed for training! -Experience:
- Call center: at least 6 months
- How many years?
- Customer service: 2+ yrs
- How many years?
- If so, which language are you fluent in?
- Are you able to work at least 8 hours per day, 5 days per week (Monday
- Although this position is remote, you are required to live within WA state and there is a requirement to train on-site (Seattle HQ) for the first 60 days. Are you able to meet these requirements?
- Experience Level:* Entry Level We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS * & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply for this job please visit jsv3.recruitics.com.