Marketplace Operations Specialist
Job DescriptionA little about us:
Container xChange is the leading online platform for container logistics and operations. We simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes surrounding the container as simple as the container itself, by providing a neutral infrastructure for all logistics companies.Our team of 300+ like-minded xChangees from 65+ nationalities has made this possible! We have scaled far beyond the small start-up we once were and continue to disrupt the industry together.
The role:As a Marketplace Operations Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring a seamless customer experience during the drop-off stage on the container leasing marketplace. You take charge of minimizing potential issues, addressing problems proactively, and gathering customer feedback to provide actionable solutions. You also collaborate with your team lead to maintain a compliant marketplace through the 3 strikes process.
Location: We are located in the heart of Hamburg and would like you to be based here for this position. However, if you are not in Hamburg already, xChange offers a relocation package and has partnered with Localyze to assist with work permit-related topics to make it possible.
- Taking full ownership of existing container drop-off processes
- Optimizing processes for efficiency through experimentation and implementation of changes in SOP
- Creating and enforcing a 3-strikes rule process to ensure consistency in actions
- Becoming proficient in the complete operational flow of leasing deals, from pickup to deal completion
- Handling all stages and operational aspects of leasing deals
- Serving as a key stakeholder for input on operational processes
What makes you a great fit?
- 2+ years of logistics experience and customer-facing experience is a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to master container logistics and international trade, continuously learning and improving expertise
- You are organized and independent with a great eye for detail
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive—you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty from day 1
- Fluency in English & Russian 😊
What to expect?Ownership & impact at xChange: you will have a direct stake in xChange as a shareholder with a competitive virtual equity package! You will also have full ownership and trust to drive impactful topics, supported by smart and driven individuals. Plus, get personal coaching and counseling for both professional development and personal support through our partnership with Fürstenberg Institut.
xChange culture & collaboration: our diverse and talented team operates with flat hierarchies and a growth-focused mindset which fosters an open-minded, collaborative, and high-performance-driven culture where A-players thrive.
Other perks at xChange: 28 vacation days, mental healthcare & coaching program, discounted bike leasing, a subsidized Deutschlandticket, language courses, and many more. Feel free to ask the Talent team for details 😊