Join The World of Culture, Music and Film!
Star Entertainment is an international production company, operating since 1999 in the fields of film, live entertainment, culture and philanthropy. In the area of film, Star started with minor investments in “Shaft” and “Mission Impossible II” and has produced films with the likes of Richard Curtis and Oscar-wining talent. Václav Havel honored “Letter to Anna” about the murdered Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaja. Among the most renown cultural projects were contributions to Bob Geldof’s “Live 8”, the creation of “The Wall Museum” in Berlin and installations with Ai Weiwei. Concerts range from operas and musicals to film orchestra perfromances on themes such as Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings and Hans Zimmer. Star has hosted the likes of Sting, Liza Minelli, Bryan Adams, Anna Netrebko, Lang Lang, Bono, Roger Waters and Arcade Fire. In the field of philanthropy Star Entertainment has produced the annual Cinema for Peace Gala since 2002, created “Sports for Peace” with Muhammad Ali and Nelson Mandela as well as “Help Haiti Home” for Sean Penn, enabling charitable organizations to raise in total more than 50 Mio USD.
- Work on our planning & buying activities for all relevant on- and offline media channels (radio, press, social media, poster, etc.)
- Plan, set up, steer and optimize on- and offline media campaigns
- Negotiate beneficial deals and cooperation with existing media partners and acquisition of new media partnerships
- Develop and create advertising plans
- Develop and support project-related online marketing strategies
- community communication
- Interesting projects, concerts, films and cultural events
- Freelance or full-time employment
What you bring to us:
- Degree or training in marketing / media field
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and reliable work style
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately for maximizing business impact
- Quick comprehension
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Residence in Berlin
Type of position: Full-time, Permanent position.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.