Manufacturing IT Engineer
About AG Solution
AG Solution is a company that specializes in developing intelligent solutions for the process industry. We are a mid-sized company with a presence in several European countries, and we believe in an open-minded and dynamic philosophy that supports and encourages everyone while strengthening our team spirit. We are committed to maintaining a healthy work-life balance and offering opportunities for growth and skill diversification to all our employees.
Manufacturing IT how we see it
IT services in production environments are often seen as ‘the difficult part of IT’… Well, it is not, it is a whole different game!
Manufacturing IT is a specialism on its own. We might be using similar tools and equipment as common in ‘standard IT’, but it is the specialized approaches, processes, and configuration that make it focus on the right priorities for a production environment. Safety, Availability, Integrity, and Compliance. In that order.
Our Manufacturing IT team is celebrated with our customers, partners, and integrators for the delivery of high-quality environments. Often with challenging requirements and timelines. To facilitate our continued growth, we are looking for new colleagues passionate about customer delivery, planning, and coordination.
What we expect from our new colleague
We operate as a team, helping each other, enabling each other, and having a blast together. While working within the standards demanded by our customers, challenging existing approaches and insights, leading to further improvement of our efficiency and consistency of delivery are at the heart of our team.
- You work in a project team following an agile and flexible way of working.
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp, but if a project requires so, you are willing to travel.
You play a central role in Manufacturing IT projects in the EMEA region:
- Estimation and planning.
- Coordination and execution.
- Ensure standards are followed to guarantee our high-quality delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports to hand over the projects to our operational teams.
The wish list for a Manufacturing IT Engineer
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or ICT.
- You have the ability of planning and prioritize projects under pressure.
- Team player with good stress resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size project.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
The following is not a requirement but a big plus:
- Knowledge of other European languages like Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian, or Polish. Bonus points also for Russian!
- Experience in MOM/MES space
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA, and Batch Execution systems)
What has AG Solution to offer
- In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
- Our AG Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
- We work in a flexible time schedule with the possibility of homework.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package.
- Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
AG Solution is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. We are committed to creating a work environment where we can all be ourselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.