TBLO seeks a Part-Time to Full-Time Legal Assistant. TBLO specializes in business immigration. A successful candidate must have an interest in immigration law, be a team player, who has excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, initiative, and good judgment with a demonstrated ability to efficiently manage time. The ideal candidate would also be bi-lingual, preferably in Russian or Spanish.
Skillset will include:
- Two (2) or more years of legal experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients, attorneys, and other professionals
- Proficiency in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Quick learner and someone who likes to be challenged
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork/cooperation with others
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.