Have you ever heard about railway vehicles leasing?
Akiem is a leading European provider of rolling stock rental and maintenance services to rail operators, manufacturers, and local authorities.
The company offers a fleet of over 620 locomotives and more than 160 passenger units as well as solutions covering the entire rolling stock value chain. Akiem has over 80 customers and is present in 21 European countries and generates more than 200m€ turnover.
Its 300 employees are mainly based in France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Hungary, Poland and the United Kingdom.
Sustainable development and wellbeing at work are at the heart of our activities! Akiem is EcoVadis and Great Place to Work 2021 and 2022 certified (in France and Germany).
Akiem is a group of convictions, which encourage team spirit, a taste for service and innovation, all in a multicultural environment.
To know more about our company, dynamic and inspired by high values: www.akiem.com
- To manage on a day-to-day basis external and internal customers assigned in the dedicated region. Single point of contact for the KAM & Service Contract Manager (SCM) of Akiem Leasing
- Development of a growth strategy of Akiem Technik and win 3rd party business in the assigned region
- Participate in public tenders and/or RFQ in order to provide an offer. To cooperate with all involved Akiem technik departments (ECM1-4, Finance, Supply Management, HR, QM, IT, ...)
- Responsible for the calculation of:
- fullservice maintenance prices for the assigned region; and
- the standard price list as well as their yearly price updates - in cooperation with Finance and all other involved Akiem technik departments
- Responsibility for the P&L of the individual 3rd party contracts and Akiem Leasing customers in the dedicated region
- Technical degree (Bachelor/Master) or State-certified technician or industrial foreman
- Fluent English and good knowledge of Polish or Hungarian or Russian are a must
- Global technical and maintenance knowledge
- Experience in budget management
- Professional project management
- Sales experience
- strong communicator, motivator & team player
- strong in organization of teams
- precise in details and at the same time always keeping track of the priorities
- passion for success, solution oriented
- 30 days holiday
- monetary benefits through credit card (600 net per year)
- company pension scheme
- capital-forming benefits
- Bike leasing
- Further training / seminars, e.g. language courses
- Accident insurance, which can be used for company and private purposes (worldwide)
- Nursery school allowance / childcare allowance for children not of school age (100 EUR per month per child)
- steadily growing company with opportunities for further development
- Induction is guaranteed and supported by the whole team
- International and collegial working environment