Junior trade operations manager
DYM Resources in a few words
DYM Resources is a well-positioned trading company dealing with niche oil products and sustainable raw materials. We work with well-known producers and consumers around the globe, offering exciting opportunities for career growth and development.
With our strong financial results and growth rates, we're expanding our volumes, turnover, and team - currently consisting of approximately 20 people located in Germany and remotely in Western countries.
About the position
We are seeking a proactive Junior Trade Operations Manager to join our team. If you're passionate about the industry and driven to succeed, we want to hear from you!
- Executing deals by managing both international logistics operations and document flow, including trade finance operations
- Establishing and maintaining close communication with suppliers, clients, and internal team members
- Monitoring the execution of contracts and adhering to policies
- Working on cost and procedure optimizations
- Preparing market analytics and identifying new market opportunities
- Searching for alternative sourcing and communicating with suppliers
- University degree in economics, finance, logistics or a comparable field
- Fluent in Russian and English, with Spanish and German as an advantage
- B2B sales or sales assistance experience is a strong plus
- Located in or willing to relocate to Berlin
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Our offer to you
- Opportunity to build a career in Energy trading sector
- International working environment with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- Paid vacation
- Allocated budget every year for your personal development (trainings, courses, etc.)
- Performance bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- GYM / sports subscription
Apply now to join our growing team and take your career to the next level with DYM Resources!