Junior Sales Trader French and German Market
Is resourceful your middle name? Are you able to sell sand on a beach? Do you have an untameable appetite to learn and be the best in what you do? Then join us as a Junior Sales Trader. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who have their eyes on the price all the time, are target orientated and driven to constantly learn and improve. At the end of the day, does the rush of closing a deal, providing a client with the best service, and coming up with innovative solutions appeal to you? Then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
Who are we?
My client is an international-oriented scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam. We deal with opportunities and developments in Renewable Energy every day. More and more organisations are striving to reduce their emissions. My client is one of the leading players in Europe supporting these organisations to achieve their goals. My client does this by offering
procurement, market access, and advisory services in a range of environmental markets. For example, by switching to renewable energy (green electricity or green gas) and stimulating CO2-reducing projects. There are endless opportunities to make the world more sustainable and we are keen to take up that challenge!
What do we expect?
● Bachelor’s degree or higher
● You are fluent English, Polish + one of the following languages: Ukrainian or Russian
● You are full of ambition, drive, and passion to succeed
● You can convince (y)our clients with ingenious propositions and ardent arguments
● You want to be the best; negotiation is your middle name and will never give up till you succeed
● You are eager and curious to learn about the products
● You will challenge us and work together with us in improving our team
● You are independent, but also a strong team player
What do we offer?
● A unique workplace.
● A brand-new full-time role in a fast-growing organisation
● Working in an awesome, ambitious, and driven high-performing team
● An organisation where there is room for your refreshing ideas, talent development and growth and where your input is greatly valued
● The guarantee that you will be treated to a fun activity or event almost every month, as team bonding is very high on the priority list
● Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
● Bi-annual performance-based bonus scheme. Reach for the stars!
● 27 days off per year
● Depending on where you live, a NS business card or a VanMoof bicycle
● Free inhouse fitness
● Oh yes, and a competitive salary!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.