Junior Recruitment Consultant
BILINGUAL JUNIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT(Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Portuguese, French, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Croatian or any other EU language a plus)
SALARY:e22k - 25k plus commission pay. The average yearly package could lead up to e50k depending on performance.
The position is currently remote with attendance on site (Dublin) 1-2 times per month.
*lt's highly recommended the applicants attach a Cover Letter explaining their interest and motivation for the position.*
Location: Dublin 2
We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our busy and high-performing team in our Multilingual Department in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity which would suit a candidate seeking a varied and challenging role where they can further develop in a fast paced, professional recruitment environment.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients’ temporary or permanent vacancies across Ireland and other European countries. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your client’s teams and departments to ensure that you are harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities for Junior Recruitment Consultant are:
· Developing a good understanding of clients in order to build stronger relationships.
· Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
· Complete comprehensive screening of candidates including career preferences, salary, availability and initial assessment of capability.
· Understanding what skills and requirements are needed by candidates so that you can present the best candidates in the market to your team.
· Writing enticing and engaging job specs to post on job boards and social media in order to attract suitable candidates.
· Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
· Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
· Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Third level degree in a Business Related Discipline is advantageous
· Must speak fluent English and 2nd European Language such as (Romanian, Russian, Latvian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian etc)
· Strong organisational capabilities with proven ability to prioritise
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· High attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with both clients and candidates
· Motivation: You have the right drive and enthusiasm to work towards targets.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.