Java (Java Core) Developer (m/f/d)
With its locations in Málaga/Spain, Munich/Germany and Würzburg/Bavaria, QUANTUM offers highly specialized job opportunities to IT experts.
Our client is a German software solutions company with over 10 years of tradition. They specialize in developing personalized software for the public sector and industry based on Java and JavaFX.
// YOUR TASKS //
- You will be responsible for contributing to all phases of the software lifecycle, including planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- You will work closely with other software developers to support and advise them on their projects.
- You do the coordination of requirements and concepts with our external partners to ensure that all requirements are met.
- You design the software architecture and technical processes based on business requirements to ensure effective and efficient implementation.
- You will make strategic system architecture and technology selection decisions to ensure software meets current requirements.
- You will be responsible for the implementation, quality assurance, error analysis, troubleshooting, and documentation of software components to ensure they meet requirements and function error-free.
// ABOUT YOU //
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science and have several years of professional experience in JAVA or JEE development.
- You have very good knowledge of Java Core.
- You have a good knowledge of XML/XSLT and JUnit.
- You have experience using current development tools such as Git, Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, SonarQube.
- You have good to very good German language skills (min. B2); good English and Russian language skills are an advantage.
- You are willing to move to Germany or near Munich.
- You are customer and results-oriented and work independently but always as part of a team to ensure that the software meets customer requirements and is successful.
// NICE-TO-HAVE //
- Knowledge of user interface development using JavaFX, Swing or SWT.
- Skills in developing custom languages/interpreters, grammar, or knowledge of ANTLR.
- Experience in guiding and coaching junior developers.
//SkillRadar(please fill in self-assessment and send it in your application email) //
- Study in IT environment | Yes, which one? / No |
- Experience in JAVA development | XX years |
- Experience in JEE development | XX years |
- Experience in Java Core Development | XX years |
- Experience with XML/XSLT | XX years |
- Experience with JUnit | XX years |
- Experience with Git | XX years |
- Experience with Maven/Nexus | XX years |
- Experience with Jenkins | XX years |
- Experience with SonarQube | XX years |
- Experience in JavaFX, Swing or SWT development | XX years |
- Experience in developing own languages/interpreters, grammar | XX years |
- Knowledge in ANTLR | Yes, XX years / No |
- German language skills | XX level |
- English skills | XX level |
- Russian language skills | XX level |
- Salary expectations (gross/year) | €xxxx |
- Earliest start date | DD.MM.2023 |
Our client offers an attractive salary package, creative freedom in innovative, long-term projects, a secure and innovative workplace in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, flexible working hours with home office option, individual training opportunities and modern, air-conditioned offices with a maximum of three colleagues. A public transport subscription is also included.
At QUANTUM, we value diversity and equity in all aspects of our work. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team fosters innovation, creativity, and better decision-making. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds, including women, BIPOC, and LGBTQIA+ communities to apply for our job openings. We are committed to creating a safe and welcoming workplace where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Join us in building a better future, and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.