International Product Manager (m/w/d)
BERLIN-CHEMIE AG belongs to Italy's Menarini Group and researches as well as develops pharmaceutical products, distributing them in more than 30 countries. Our dedication to health is what unites the many different staff at our company. With our responsible work, we make sure that patients can rely on us. For we stand for life.
EXPLOIT YOUR POTENTIAL AS
International Product Manager (m/w/d)
Specialist field Marketing
Career level Experienced professionals
Commencement date with immediate effect
Type of contract Permanent
Working time Full-time
As an experienced Product Manager, you are committed to the successful marketing of the product portfolio assigned to you. You are the expert in product knowledge, responsible for the development of marketing concepts and product strategies for the existing business, as well as for implementation of future business opportunities in the markets of our Eastern European and CIS countries.
In this headquarter function you are capable to support, train and motivate our local Product Managers in the analysis, planning and implementation of their marketing projects.
You analyse the market and competitor situation as well as make economic observations for the strategic positioning and development of the products on the different markets. Based on your results, you draft prognoses on short and middle term sales development in the countries. Furthermore you initiate future launches and support the countries in their launch strategies.
As our expert at international events, both offline and online, you demonstrate your excellent communication skills as well as your specialized know-how. In close cooperation with the Medical colleagues you design the communication campaigns in compliance with the current legislation and ethical codes for the products under responsibility.
Finally, as a leader or a member of project teams, you are able to motivate people from different departments and different backgrounds to achieve common goals, meeting ambitious deadlines and actively contribute to the success of the projects. Close cooperation with the Medical, Regulatory, Commercial and Business development departments are needed and in many projects you are the lead among peers.
- University degree in natural science
- 4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical product management
- Knowledge of international markets, in particular Eastern Europe and CIS countries
- Very good analytical skills and result orientation
- Digital competence
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Proficiency in working with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales or medical science liaison management
- Knowledge of Russian language
- Experience with media advertising
What you benefit from:
- Making a contribution with your own work in a future-facing sector to improving the quality of life of many people
- Up to two days of mobile work per week
- Cross-national cooperation with family-like interaction and leeway to help shape your own work
- Targeted further training, cross-functional insights as well as opportunities to network at the company
- Regulated and flexible handling of working hours, 30 days of leave and further benefits such as holiday allowance and Christmas bonus for example
- A company restaurant with varied, healthy dishes as well as fresh barista-prepared coffee between meals
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements.
Ulf Kaiser, Human Resources Manager, 030 6707-2944
Glienicker Weg 125
Phone 030 6707-3600
To apply for this job please visit careers.berlin-chemie.de.