Internal Auditor – Manufacturing analyst
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
EssilorLuxottica is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and is a part of the CAC40 index and the Euro Stoxx 50 which includes the 50 largest companies in the Eurozone.
With over 10 000 patents, over 130 major brands (both lens technology and eyewear brands) and 18 000 stores; there are 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality.
Main Responsabilites :
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit - Global operations Latin America, the Internal Auditor will have the following responsibilities:
• Audit Operations at a Global level. Execute multiple audit procedures in the operations environment (manufacturing, maintenance, supply chain, direct material procurement process, etc.) under the coordination of the lead auditor.
· Be potentially available for other kind of audit (financial and operational as well as compliance and investigation related reviews).
• Work closely with the business and audit department staff to develop risk assessments, implement opportunities, and recommendations regarding business and process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance.
• Develop an ongoing "trusted advisor" relationship and maintain active communication with audit clients and Internal Audit business unit colleagues to ensure timely and consistent advice.
Charenton-le-Pont (IDF) + 2 days home office
Key Requirements :
- You have a Master or MBA in Finance or Engineering and have at least 3 yearsof audit experience within international environments.
- Have a deep and demonstrable previous plant audit experience (manufacturing, maintenance, supply chain, direct material procurement process, etc.) is mandatory
- Knowledge of standard data analytics tools (IDEA, ACL or Alteryx for instance) or data specific auditing procedures is considered a must.
- CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications (CFE, ACCA, CISA) will be a plus to your application.
- You should have, also, a diverse field of experience (including, but not limited to Accounting/Finance, Lab Operations, Procurement/Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.), as internal audit activities can potentially cover any organization/process within the Essilor organization.
- Familiarity with corporate social responsibility, foundations and nonprofits highly preferred.
- Fluent English is mandatory in this job. Other language speaking is a plus (French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Arab, Turkish, or another language relevant to the region).
- You have proven analytical skills and have shown your ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities.
- You also have a good understanding of the impact of technology, including ideally knowledge of audit-preparation software.
- To succeed in this mission, you need leadership, business acumen, ability to work in a team, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Travel up to 20% depending on projects.
- Our internal mobility program puts you in the driving seat of your career by providing visibility for internal job postings and encouraging mobility across our entities/countries.
- Benefit from the employee shareholding plan and invest in EssilorLuxottica shares at an interesting price.
- 2 days of home office per week. Plus, additional 3 floating days of home office per month.
- Besides the annual paid holidays and RTT, you get additional 2 days off after 1 year of seniority (be 30 years old) and another additional 2 days off after 2 years of seniority (be 35 years old).
- Holiday vouchers, carte ticket restaurant, company restaurant and CESU.
*Disclaimer: all these benefits can be modified according to rules and regulations of EssilorLuxottica.
To apply for this job please visit careers.essilorluxottica.com.