Intelligence Analyst with TS/SCI security clearance with Security Clearance
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by U.S. adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte's Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment. Work you'll do We provide our clients with comprehensive reporting tailored to meet their specific requests and requirements, while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and discretion. On each assignment, our professionals uncover, analyze and report relevant information to help clients make informed decisions. Our team conducts due diligence on parties and their disclosed and undisclosed business affiliations, and illuminate associated behaviors. The team Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise. The I&I team supports our GPS clients by delivering capabilities across the investigative lifecycle in the regulatory, civilian, law enforcement, health, and national security domains. Our professionals help our clients to identify, combat, and mitigate national security threats such as fraud, money laundering, sanctions violations, cybercrime, threats of terrorism, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, litigations, and disputes. Qualifications Required:
- TS/SCI security clearance is required for this role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ years' experience with intelligence analysis (OSINT/open-source or all-source/classified).
- 1+ years' experience delivering mission capability support to law enforcement, intelligence community, or military related partners at a tactical/operational level, that includes support to Federal organizations.
- 1+ years' experience with data management.
- Foreign language proficiency in at least one of the following is strongly desired: Korean, Farsi, Chinese Mandarin, Russian.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. #RLSFY23
To apply for this job please visit click.appcast.io.