Intelligence Analyst (Eastern europe/CIS)
Working within the Rights Protection Unit (RPU), the Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for contributing to various aspects relating to the protection and enforcement of Sportradar’s intellectual property with a focus on Eastern European and CIS markets. The role demands a well-connected, dedicated and forward-thinking intelligence professional who thrives working in a fast-paced company, supporting all Sportradar Group operations.
- Conduct intelligence investigations using an all-source approach across a range of tasks
- Collect, analyse and evaluate highly confidential intelligence
- Perform OSINT and CYBINT/DNINT research and analysis in order to record items of interest and deliver actionable recommendations
- Develop and maintain key aspects of RPU’s internal holdings within the wider Eastern Europe and CIS region
- Produce a variety of intelligence products including both short and extensive written reports
- Assist in developing and producing formalised intelligence operating procedures to ensure confidence of clients, partners and stakeholders in Sportradar assessment and products
- 2+ years experience in a related operational field; law-enforcement, journalism, due diligence, financial fraud or cyber security
- Proficient and demonstrable expertise in OSINT, HUMINT or CYBINT/DNINT methodologies and trade craft
- Fluency in English and Russian essential
- Another ‘priority language’ advantageous (Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Kazakh, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Ukrainian)
- Personal and professional connections across the regions of interest advantageous
- Knowledge and interest in the international betting and anti-piracy landscapes advantageous
- Experience of intelligence analysis software including i2 Analyst Notebook
- Exceptional report writing and presentation skills
- Aware of data protection legislation and implications
- Strict personal standards of confidentiality and security
- Motivated self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities, able to work to tight deadlines and willingness to travel
- Work alongside a team of enthusiastic sports and intel-industry experts
- Range of work benefits including private BUPA health care, gym membership
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working environment
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future