Cipolla Law Group is multicultural and energetic immigration law firm. We're seeking an experienced Immigration Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide support to our family/deportation defense immigration attorney, among other tasks may be required. *Please do not apply if you have less than 2 years experience as an full-time immigration paralegal.
- Obtaining client information
- Draft Client Statements and Support Letters
- Prepare Forms
- Prepare Exhibit Lists and Assemble Cases
- Organizing case files
- Scanning and assembling cases
- Docketing and calendaring
- Interacting with clients and Government Offices
- Answering phones and scheduling consultations
- At least 2 years solid experience as an family and removal defense immigration paralegal
- Bilingual. Spanish/Russian/Polish preferred
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Work independently and as a team member
- Work efficiently and be able to meet deadline
- Solid experience in working with family based immigration, asylum, and removal cases
- Reference from previous employers
Interested candidates, please provide cover letter and resume.Please do not contact us by phone or in person.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.