Southern Law Center is looking for an experienced Immigration Attorney to join our legal team!
This position will be responsible for the following work:
- The most important task will be to handle hearings in Immigration Courts and USCIS interviews.
- Conduct client meetings and recommend strategies.
- Delegate work to Paralegals and Legal Assistants and review their work.
- Take ownership of a client’s immigration matter from start to finish.
- Provide full immigration services: family immigration, employment immigration, deportation defense, asylum, etc.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- You can speak Spanish, Russian or Portuguese.
- You have experience with immigration, family and criminal law, and tax law.
- You are a driven, self-starter.
- You are comfortable being a zealous advocate for your client in immigration proceedings.
- You maintain your composure when under pressure and fast approaching deadlines.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly.
- ABA Law School Graduate with a Florida Bar License.
- Good standing with the Bar Association.
- Experience in Immigration Law.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.