Human Resources Generalist
Senior Human Resources Associate (HR Generalist)
What we're looking for:
Our client is looking for an exceptionally talented Human Resources generalist for the EMEA region. In this role, you will be part of a diverse and enthusiastic team, responsible for covering approximately 700 employees across 17 countries.
What will you be doing?
HR Business Operations
- Provide frontline support for employees and managers (company policies, employee relations, annual programs). Answer and advise on EMEA employment law issues and queries
- Advising and supporting HR Business Partners with ER and case management issues across the EMEA region
- As required, partner with HRBPs and legal to manage restructuring and performance management activities in the region
- Partnering with Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Legal, Compensation, Benefits, L&D, Global Mobility, HRIS, etc.) to drive positive employee experience outcomes
- Be the company representative for the Works Councils in France and Germany (previous experience in this aspect is not required)
- Perform exit interviews for all EMEA leavers, identify trends or areas for improvement & feedback
New hire experience
- Prepare employment contracts across all EMEA countries. Manage a seamless candidate experience from offer through to onboarding
- Run weekly inductions for all new joiners. Confidently articulating the Company induction content and assisting with employee onboarding queries
- Contributes to/leads people projects (Globally or EMEA) that drive improvement and deliver new value for the my clients people promise
- Promoting self-service (Tier 0) to employees and managers, freeing up HR team to focus on higher value activities
- Constantly reviewing and developing Tier 0 Content so that it is up to date and relevant
- Identifying new areas for HR improvement, such as automation or process improvement
- Support the development, set up and review of HR policies and documents across EMEA
- Process HR paperwork and system updates in an accurate and timely manner (eg promotions, transfers, leavers, relocations etc)
- Input and update data to WorkDay system, ensuring it remains current and accurate
- Work closely with the payroll team to answer queries and ensure accurate processing each month
- Maintains all electronic HR files and correspondence in line with GDPR
- May need to perform general administrative duties from time to time, including raising POs and assisting with invoice processing for the EMEA HR team
Collaboration with stakeholders: you will be in the center of our regional operation, interacting daily with employees and colleagues of all areas and levels, from different cultures and countries.
Qualities we admire:
- Someone that shares our passion for technology and Core Values (Velocity, Integrity, Innovation, Outstanding People and Customer First)
- Employee relations experience. Knowledge and experience of the EMEA region and the employment landscape
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Strong logical thinker who applies good judgement to employee situations
- Highly ethical and able to deal with confidential issues with tact & discretion
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities. Capable of effectively managing multiple demands from a variety of sources, remains calm under pressure.
- Have strong focus on customer service and meeting the demands of internal and external clients
- Must be an effective team player
- A passion for the entire people process
- Preferably multi-lingual (French, German, Arabic, Dutch or Russian would be an advantage)
- Workday experience preferable
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.