Head of Operations (with Russian)
Who are we?
We are Ambar Soluciones SA, a company based in Barcelona, ready to support your successful fintech career. We provide financial market participants around the globe with services for financial and data analytics, IT development, and maintenance. We aim to create a modern and comfortable IT environment for our clients.
We are always in search of highly qualified specialists. Join us if you are looking for a dynamic company that cares about its employees. We offer multiple benefits for your continuous development, well-being, comfort, and career opportunities. And don’t forget about our free lunches 🙂
Work with us—boost your skills!
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Russian speaking people manager who will be leading the Operational department with more than 70 team members in the office in the center of sunny Barcelona and offices among other locations.
You will be responsible for supervising and structuring the process of transactions made by our clients.
What will you do?
- Carry out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Lead a large operational team across different locations
- Shape the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results in an ever-changing business environment
- Ensure the team is aligned with business and department objectives
- Mentor others in developing leadership behaviors, lead teams to success
- Maintain accurate processes across all the teams to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the business
- Solve complex customer inquiry issues by proactively identifying and eliminating the root cause barriers to productivity, and quality. Look into the automatizing process where applicable
- Act as a point of contact for all department issues
- Ensure appropriate operational controls are in place
- Develop internal SOPs, guidelines and tool-kits
- Develop KPI-control structures and implement continuous-improvement processes
- Define reporting mechanisms to better monitor the operations’ performance
- Support HR BP and Head of Client’s part in the team-development strategy to accommodate our steep growth
- Build positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners across holding
- Make data driven decisions to improve the overall department performance
- Cultivate a feedback culture to maintain a high degree of implication and a good business understanding across the structure
Who you are:
- Experienced people manager with 4+ years of experience, incl HC forecasting and planning
- Experience within Customer Service/ Support operations functions would be a plus
- Must have languages: Russian & English fluent
- Experience leading a large scale projects
- Experience in process definition, optimisation and implementation
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail
From your first day:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Healthy lunches from our catering partners (gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, and vegan options available).
- Daily fresh fruits, healthy snacks and a full stocked kitchen.
- A computer of your choice (Windows or Mac) - not applicable for some positions*
- No dress code policy
- Free Parking Space for your car
- Flexible Working Schedule (you don’t have to be worried about running 5 minutes late)
- 100% Covered 30 days/year of sick days
- Career development upon business needs
- Team buildings and two corporate parties a year!
- 23 Paid Vacation Business Days
After a probation period:
- Private health insurance
- Coverage for up to 50% of your language classes, sports membership, and mental health support.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.