Head of Operations
Mercats City assists companies to grow their global footprint with full-cycle support and to resolve customer request management matters with exceptional care. Available 24/7.
Behind every work, there are people. This is why we create the environment to make their work enjoyable and rewarding. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, from a fair and competitive salary to private health insurance.
We also have a spirit animal, Wolfex—he ensures that we work as one big friendly pack. And it works—join in!
About the role:
You will be leading our Operational department with more than 80 team members in 2 different locations in Europe, being the headquarter in Sunny Barcelona, nearby the sea line.
Our agents are in charge of processing financial requests of our clients, so they do not have direct contact to the customer.
- Carry out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Lead a large operational team across different locations
- Shape the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results in an ever-changing business environment
- Ensure the team is aligned with business and department objectives
- Mentor others in developing leadership behaviors, lead teams to success
- Maintain accurate processes across all the teams to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the business
- Solve complex customer inquiry issues by proactively identifying and eliminating the root cause barriers to productivity, and quality. Look into the automatizing process where applicable
- Act as a point of contact for all department issues
- Ensure appropriate operational controls are in place
- Develop internal SOPs, guidelines and tool-kits
- Develop KPI-control structures and implement continuous-improvement processes
- Define reporting mechanisms to better monitor the operations’ performance
- Support HR BP and Head of Client’s part in the team-development strategy to accommodate our steep growth
- Build positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners across holding
- Make data driven decisions to improve the overall department performance
- Cultivate a feedback culture to maintain a high degree of implication and a good business understanding across the structure
Ideal candidate will be
- Must have languages: Russian & English fluent
- Experienced people manager with 4+ years of experience, incl HC forecasting and planning
- Experience within Customer Service/ Support operations functions would be a plus
- Experience leading a large scale projects
- Experience in process definition, optimisation and implementation
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail
From your first day:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Free daily lunches and snacks
- No dress code policy
- Free Parking Space
- Shared knowledge and internal training
- Team buildings and Corporate parties dedicated to your achievements
- 23 Paid Vacation Business Days
After a probation period:
- Private health insurance
- Up to 50% coverage on sports membership
- Up to 50% coverage of mental health services
- 50% coverage on language lessons (English or Spanish)
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.