Global Lead: Customer Products and Solutions
The Global Lead, Customer Products and Solutions is directly responsible for driving product strategy and implementation to ensure FINCA Impact Finance (FIF) remains best in class and highly differentiated in delivering customer-centric microfinance products that offer real solutions for our customers and future customers across our subsidiaries, worldwide. Reporting to the VP of Customer and Business Strategy, this is a highly cross-functional role that involves close collaboration within operations as well as with marketing, finance and risk.
The role is tasked with defining the product value proposition framework across all products, delivering on FIF's social, financial objectives in the local marketing context and the overall product success. A key element of the role is supporting in-country teams and building knowledge and capacity in FIF subsidiaries to ensure products are designed and priced within an agreed framework that ensures alignment to our values and mission.
- Responsible for product profitability, ensuring business growth of the bank by offering the entire product suit to the customers
- Responsible for owning the product roadmap and execute product strategy including but not limited to planning, delivery, communication identifying key business needs and customer demands;
- Responsible for guiding and ensuring product accessibility through alternate delivery channels
- Work cross-functionally with the analytics, customer, sales, marketing and operations teams to define features and benefits and articulate value propositions for all products and services;
- Responsible for creating a customer-centric product portfolio that can be replicated across the network;
- Conduct pilots for both new and existing products and make recommendations for improving product features and benefits.
- Translate product roadmap into detailed requirements and work with internal and external partners to execute development, testing and product launch; and incorporate improvements in product design;
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences;
- Develop key performance indicators and monitor performance of all products;
- Design products with a customer-centric approach that delivers a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the customers journey;
- Ensure the pricing of customer solutions is fair and in line with the business values;
- Introduce methodology to build relationship pricing, and ensure pricing influences customer behaviors to take up digital and cost-effective channels;
- Establish global policies and standards around product development, design and ongoing measurement or all subsidiaries;
- Recommends potential market segments
- Develop product related training materials and conduct trainings if needed.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in an analytical financial discipline (e.g. Finance or Accounting) or Management or Marketing.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. MBA) is not required but is considered to be a very strong advantage.
- 7-10 years' experience in banking / financial services entity.
- A proven track record in having successfully managed a customer strategy
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with Microfinance and hands on experience in digital banking;
- Highly entrepreneurial analytical thinker with a 'go to market' approach;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, especially empathy and listening skills;
- Ability to cogently and persuasively communicate and present to senior level management;
- Experience and comfort working in a complex matrix organizational structure across geographical regions;
- Proven ability to delegate and to empower teams;
- Strong skills in strategy formation, analysis, problem solving and resolving disputes;
- Familiarity with Agile, Waterflow or similar project management methods.
- Fluency in English is required
- Business proficiency in English a must, Spanish, French or Russian is a bonus.
- Availability to travel sporadically to attend relevant meetings, in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
To apply for this job please visit search6.smartsearchonline.com.