Frontend Developer (UX)
Reflex Media Group is an agency brand that focuses on campaign management and deals. Our goal is to help brands to improve their digital acquisition and scale their reach by gathering knowledge - to turn business goals into real results for our clients and for our teams as well, a generative win-win approach. Our team of experts come from all over Europe and therefore they speak a range of languages (including English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, and French). With offices in Barcelona and London, Reflex Media Group’s global reach is expanding.
As part of our international expansion,we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-driven Frontend Developer tohelp with the development of our websites and internal tools .
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible to drive a user experience from start to finish that delivers results, connects emotionally, and provides our users with an easy and delightful experience while visiting our landing pages, websites, and internal tools.
- Design and develop new features, websites, landing pages as well as maintenance and improvement of already existing ones.
- Optimise the performance of our landing pages by suggesting new solutions that might improve our KPIs
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Ideate, define, guide, and build new product features
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise websites, landing pages and internal tools for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing and analyse user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP, MySQL.
- Knowledge of VueJS, Unix console and NPM
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Expert knowledge of both user experience and user interface design
- Experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- Advanced Figma user
Nice to have:
- Experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Devotion to clean and well-done code.
- Team player skills - highly collaborative and communicative
- You take ownership
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.